Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall is in the air...

It's already the middle of October and I can't believe how fast this month is flying by. I love it though, this is by far my favorite time of year. Halloween is my favorite holiday...it's just so much fun. I love that the weather gets cooler and all the activities that come with this time of year, like going to the pumpkin patch...

This was our first time going to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch and it was a lot of fun. For those who don't know it's located in Clanton and they have a bunch of things to do. It's really neat because you take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin. To me it's definitely a lot better then just going to Walmart and picking one out of a big box. We had a good time but feel like it would have been more fun if we had kids...they focus it more around children, so we'll probably hold off going back until we do have kids.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Glad to see you back in the blog world. Keep it up!!