Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weddings, weddings, weddings

Alright, apparently I'm horrible at blogging, but I do have an excuse. Our computer got some crazy virus that wouldn't let me log on, so really I haven't been able to blog...or at least that's my excuse for now. :) I'm really gonna try to keep this updated, but no promises. Anyways...It's a new year now and I've got lots planned. It's almost wedding season and the showers have started. I've got 4 weddings this summer:

Laura D. is my step-sister. Her and Josh
are getting married
May 1st


Ashley is one of my best friends. Her and Jeremy
are getting married May 28th. I'm an honorary
bridesmaid and the photographer :)



Tyler is my brother and I couldn't think of a
better girl to be my sister-in-law!
He and Danielle are getting married
June 19th.


Laura B. is my cousin. Her and Josh are
getting married July 10th.
I'm a bridesmaid and the photographer...that's going to be interesting! :)


so It's gonna be a pretty crazy summer, but I'm excited. They are 4 of my best friends and I'm happy for each of the couples! And yes, you may have noticed there are 2 Laura and Joshs...crazy.

The showers officially started 2 weeks ago with Laura D.'s Lingerie shower...it was alot of fun and she got a lot of goodies. Here's a few pictures from the shower

Speaking of weddings...mine and Paul's 1 year anniversary is less than 2 months away...CRAZY!! I have no idea what we're gonna do to celebrate it, but I'm sure we'll have fun whatever we do. I can't believe it's almost been a year!

2 comments:

The Lobdell's said...

Those are probably the cutest sugar cookies I have ever seen. I had those same petifores at my lingerie shower and they were delicious

~Ashley Kimbrel~ said...

I cant wait for you to photgraph our wedding!! And do my Bridal Portraits =) Love you!